PodX is Ireland’s first business of podcasting conference bringing together the leading producers, strategists, technologists and thinkers behind the podcast industry in Ireland and internationally.
INM, in conjunction with LastCast Media, held the inaugural PodX at The Academy, Huckletree Dublin, in September 2018. With an invite-only, packed session across three hours, the B2B audience got insights and information delving beneath the bonnet of podcasts.
From measurement to monetisation as well as the future of audio, PodX was widely praised as an informative and much-needed conference to shed light on the podcast industry, what works, what doesn’t, the science and data behind measurement and KPIs, as well as informative discussions on content and paid v free audio.
Speakers from PodX 1 included:
- Eric Nuzum, media consultant, former SVP Audible Original Content and VP Programming, NPR
- Gareth Hickey, Co-Founder and CEO, News Over Audio
- Kevin Kent, Head of Marketing, Laya Healthcare
- Steve Dempsey, INM’s Head of Product Management
- Mark Corrigan, Head of Client Strategy, Packed House and Chair of IAB Mobile and Audio Council
- Sharon Taylor, CEO Omny Studio
- Taz Kelleher, Podcast Producer
- Fergus Ryan, Wolfgang Digital
- Fiona Hodgins, Director of Consumer Brands, Edelman
PodX, the podcast, will be released on a monthly basis so make sure to subscribe and listen to more great insights into the business of podcasting.
Plus PodX 2 will be going live early in 2019 so make sure to get on the invite list
If you’re interested in sponsorship or advertising opportunities around PodX or INM’s podcast properties, or if you’d like to be a speaker on future PodX conferences and podcasts then contact Ronan Turner or Daire Whelan by email firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com.